- Our Work
- Web development
- Front End development
- Mobile application development
- UI/UX development
- About us
- Contact Us
- Free Quote
Everything you should know about Laravel Nova: a beautifully designed administration panel for Laravel
What is Laravel Nova? and it features
Nova is a single-page application that modernized the Vue.js ecological community and Tailwind. It is extremely personalized and looks trendy in a real Laravel style.
Features of Nova
When you head over to the landing page, you’ll notice its handful features.
- Resource Management: Nova allows quick integration of your models to your dashboard. And It very supports all Eloquent relationships including pivot tables.
- Actions: Generally the actions are PHP tasks that you can run on a resource or batch of resources. If you have an action that takes a while? Don’t worry, Nova will queue your actions and keep your administration panel feeling active.
- Filters: With Nova, you can build your own custom filters for your resource indexes to offer your users quick glances at different segments of your data.
- Lenses: Add lenses to your resource to take full control over the entire eloquent query by customizing the list of resources more than a filter.
- Metrics: Nova displays the custom metrics for your app promptly. And also it allows you to generate three types of graphs in seconds. And they’ve included query helpers to get it easily.
- Authorization: Nova elegantly combined with Laravel’s existing authorization policies. Nova resources automatically leverage your existing application policies to manage a user’s abilities. This authorization support is provided for relationships, tools, actions, lenses, and fields.
- Custom Fields: With the help of Nova CLI, you can generate custom fields and can take full control over its design and implementation.
- Scout search integration:Nova administration panel with Laravel Scout will you blazing quick search results powered by Algolia and the cloud.
- Custom Tools: Nova gives CLI generators for scaffolding your own custom tools. These tools will give you a Vue component and unlimited possibilities for building the custom tools that your business requires, or you can build the Nova add-ons and share it with the world.
Difference from Spark
Nova is targeted at general administration management while Spark is more focus on SaaS platforms.
Personally, Nova is something I will definitely be interested in using. It has some great features which will make it the powerful Admin Panel.
Powered by Contextual Related Posts