- Our Work
- Website Development
We deliver custom web solutionsMobile App Development
Developing mobile applications of your dreamECommerce Development
We develop custom eCommerce websitesWebsite Design
Delivering customized website design servicesDigital Marketing
Offering the best digital marketing services to you
- Web development
- Front End development
- Mobile application development
- UI/UX development
Wix Website Designer
Weebly Web Developer
React Native Developer
Responsive Website Designer
- Ecommerce Migration
- About us
- Free Quote
how to make a website like Facebook?
How to make a website like Facebook?
How difficult is it to create new social media website like Facebook?
What if you have an immense idea for your own social network but your paucity of coding skills and technical knowledge holds you back. The fact is, not everyone has a university degree in programming. But this doesn’t mean you should give up on your idea. There are a lot of online social media builders and market experts that can help you achieve your goals.
Steps in Creating a website like Facebook are:
- Choose your slot
- Establish your Audience
- Get the domain name and create a website
- Customize your website
- Pick necessary features
- Tweak the design of your website
- Develop a content and promote network
- Before diving into action, carefully consider or analyze the actual purpose of the social network. What objectives do you seek? Who is your anticipated audience? What value it will provide your members? First, you have to come up with a concept to build your new strategy around. Especially if you’re determined to make your network profitable, you will have to construct points that will set you apart from your possible competitors.
Choose your slot
- The previous step leads you to determine your niche or slot. Don’t try to cover all points at once – focus on one particular subject and detailed on it. It’s totally fine if your slot is narrow. In fact, it might even be your cutthroat edge. You can get initiated from this point and spread to all other topics later when you will well establish with your target audience.
Establish your Audience
- Establishing an audience is vital when you create a social networking website. It goes hand in hand with the preceding step and is a matter of your preference. It is important to choose whether you are going to conclude for a finite circle of individuals or go for a mammoth demographic. You will have higher chances to succeed with the former option because attempting to reach a huge audience at the very beginning is a quite unfeasible undertaking, even further complicated by major competitors on the market. So the best option for you will be inviting people you know first. Your public won’t be large at launch, but this will be the essential audience that will allow you to grow further.
Get the domain name and create a website
- When you know your objectives and audience, the first thing you should do is find a proper domain name. The perfect solution is to buy a name that would contest your network. You can learn more details about the process of finding the perfect domain name here. However, with Ning, you can start building your own social media channel by simply filling up a registration form. If you don’t have a domain name, you will be provided with a native one (your_network_name.sample.com). Hosting will also be included in your subscription plan.
Customize your website
- Pointless to say, your network should be different, user-friendly, and catchy. For this reason, you need a general theme, logo, and a header picture that should be impressive and fit the function of your social media site perfectly.
Pick necessary features
- You can include all the necessary features and options to create your perfect social media network. This consists of feed options, chat, audio and videos, events, etc. Building a network with cyblance, all you need to do is choose the desirable features by ticking the boxes on the list.
Tweak the design of your website
- You certainly want your social network to look special. That’s why it is important to have many customization options. The design section on Ning has an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, so you can try different design samples before choosing the right one that would be in line with your vision. You can create your own social media on the Ning 3.0 platform within a few minutes. This means that you can start networking almost immediately.
Develop a content and promote network
- After you finish the process of creation, you need to add content that attracts and retain users and work on the improvement of your network actively. There are many ways to promote your online community. Here are some of them:
- Integrate your network with popular social media website like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, etc.; use such features as Liking, Social Sharing, and Social Sign-up;
- Create an activity feed to let everyone know what you’re doing;
- Send invitation emails, newsletters, and digests to both active and inactive members of your network;
- Optimize your content for search engines, obtain a linguistic core and applicable relevant keywords in your posts;
- Write and host guest posts;
- Create a dedicated mobile app;
- Advertise your network using Google AdSense, etc.
Near alternatives are furthermore. Some of them are easy and some are complex and costly. You can select the ones that fit your function and progress strategy.
Benefits of Own Social Media
- Full control over the audience
- Detailed Customisation
- Flexible content management
We at Cyblance have experience in building social web apps and can provide you with the best development team, QA engineers, and project managers to make your application successful & unique on the market.
Powered by Contextual Related Posts