What is CodeIgniter DEVELOPMENT?
CodeIgniter is loosely based on the popular model–view–controller (MVC) development pattern. While controller classes are a necessary part of development under CodeIgniter, models and views are optional. CodeIgniter can be also modified to use Hierarchical Model View Controller (HMVC) which allows developers to maintain modular grouping of Controller, Models and View arranged in a sub-directory format.
- Excellent documentation
- Scalable Structure and architecture
- Reusability and modularity
- The Preferred MVC Architecture
- Database abstraction and more
- Built-in security
- Little to no server requirements
- Large and active user community
- Extremely Light Weight
- Search-engine Friendly URLs
- Flexible URI Routing
WHY SHOULD HIRE A codeIgniter DEDICATED DEVELOPER?
- No setup cost is required
- Daily basis progress report
- One developer can work on multiple projects
- Free Project Management support to make sure project executed smoothly and risk-free
- Free Quality Assurance support to make sure resultant output should be bug-free
- Basecamp project tracking support by which you can assign task to developer
- Time doctor support by which you can easily track developer’s all activities and see progress.
- Jira Support for Bug tracking
- Team is available to talk whenever needed through Skype or Phone
codeIgniter dedicated development Methodology
- Agile Development
- Monthly Basis ,Full time , 160 hours/Month, 40 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Monthly Basis, Part time Basis, 80 hours/Month, 20 hours/Week, Excluding Indian Holidays
- Weekly Basis Full Time , 40 hours/Week
- Weekly Basis Part Time , 20 hours/Week
codeIgniter Developer Skills
- Strong grasp on PHP as a language and knowledge of its quirks
- Strong knowledge of CodeIgniter and its extensive feature set
- Knowledge of Model-View-Controller Based System
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter's Flexible URI Routing, Benchmarking, and Caching
- Knowledge of CodeIgniter's inbuilt helpers and their use in the presentation layer
- Understanding of CodeIgniter's Hooks and Class Extensions
- Understanding of CodeIgniter Session Management, Data Encryption
- Understanding of CodeIgniter's Components
- Understanding of its Security and XSS Filtering
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Real estate & Vacation rental
- Booking inventory
- Education Portal
- News and online Magazine
- Social networking
- Custom CRM
- Affiliate system
- Custom Business Application
How dedicated development work?
Recently Completed Projects in CodeIgniter
TTMS ( Transport Tracking and Management System) is a company which provides platform to customer to give order for transfer move, move is assigned to dispatch and dispatch can assign load transfer...
You Meeting Me
Ymm (you meeting me ) is a dating website where a person can find nearby dating events, friends or dates & dating venues. One user can send dating requests to others, can see other user's profile...
Through its research and analytical tool, the Barometer of Human and Trade Union Rights, Education International provides a comprehensive report of the quality of education and respect for human and labour rights in countries...