- Our Work
- Web development
- Front End development
- Mobile application development
- UI/UX development
- About us
- Contact Us
- Free Quote
Woocommerce – eCommerce Ideal Plugin
WooCommerce development services are getting prominent among the store owners and developers, Undoubtedly, WooCommerce is the most famous and worldwide-used WordPress plugin for e-commerce, this article will help you to understand why Woocommerce – e-commerce ideal plugin, is the best e-commerce platform, and accomplishing the decision to select it.
WooCommerce is a free plugin that avows selling a numerous range of products and services. It is built to seamlessly integrate with WordPress. WooCommerce powers 30% of all online stores which is more than any other platforms; this was possible because of forever flexibility and approach to hundreds of free and premium WordPress extensions. Those who are familiar with WordPress and desired to get a store up, running quickly, and reduced the cost of operations made WooCommerce an ideal platform for e-commerce.
The dynamic and suitable offerings of these open-source plugins gearing up the WooCommerce development in the e-commerce market. The following offerings made Woocommerce best suitable for the e-commerce platform.
What makes Woocommerce – eCommerce ideal plugin?
Firstly, for customizing your storefront, you have both paid or free a wealth of themes. As look-and-feel is the most important factor for selling online, WooCommerce caters to you a full space of customizing options for the user interface.
Fundamental WooCommerce storefront is the place where you can concentrate on fabulous designs, templates, themes, and extensions. All of them are responsive and customer-friendly.
To improve the management of your storefront, WooCommerce services will provide core features – structured admin setting to be used on mobile devices. WooCommerce has the ability to preserve your time and energy spend on content, it incorporates with all your important content.
When it comes to the management of storefront, the wooCommerce plugin for WordPress will offer you more.
Advanced E-Commerce Functionality
The reliable shopping cart offered by WooCommerce incorporates certain effective features:
- Pre-installed payment gateways which include Cheque Payment, Cash on Delivery, Direct Bank Transfer, Credit card payments via PayPal or with Simplify Commerce. It is easy to set your preferred order on the front-end with the drag and drop on the back-end.
- WooCommerce provides a currency and built-in geolocation support. This geolocation support makes the shipping and tax calculations simpler by allowing your store to auto-detect the customer’s address. The currency support allows you to select a currency from a range of pre-set currencies and easily configure the default currency.
- With woocommerce – e-commerce ideal plugin, you are able to Control the checkout process. During the checkout process, you can set specific URLs handling specific actions. WooCommerce keeps your checkout secure with security certificates.
- For “Add-to-Cart” and some other buttons, WooCommerce spontaneously uses AJAX which lowers the page loading time and the store doesn’t have to reload each time when a customer edits his/her cart or adds a product to it.
- WooCommerce platform is the best option for those who are looking for something convenient with management features such as drag and drop payment processing
Marketing & SEO
The Core and Extensions enhance WooCommerce Development Services providing a marketing platform with helpful features to drive traffic. WooCommerce experts have admired the below-listed WooCommerce features that include SEO, product reviews, coupons, and more.
- Free shipping is provided for customers when they apply valid coupons, any business can set an expiry date for the coupon.
- WooCommerce lets you choose the desired coupon among different options – Cart discount, cart product discount, product percentage, or percentage discount.
- WooCommerce is recognized as one of the best platforms for SEO practices in the industry.
- It offers to enable or disable the option to leave product reviews from customers in your store.
- You can choose to show a verified customer label for review and get reviews from verified customers.
Along with these marketing features, we can customize WooCommerce with various plugins: Follow-up emails, Wish Lists, Social Media Integration, Live sales feed, Smart Coupons, Cart notices and Cart Add-ons, and many more.
WooCommerce conveniently set with your WordPress back-end. And online store management is easy with WooCommerce. You can control the store with two tabs i.e. WooCommerce + Products tab which will let you manage the Payment Gateway, Coupons, Plugins, Settings, and Security Options.
Though WooCommerce is not a hosted platform, there are providers that have WordPress and WooCommerce hosting available unlike many e-commerce platforms like Magento and Shopify.
In WooCommerce the WP Engine is scalable, secure, and reliable and is very similar to Shopify’s entry point. The WooCommerce hosting typically costs starting from $30 per month.
If you have an existing WordPress site installing and activating the WooCommerce will be easy. Otherwise, with WordPress + WooCommerce, an installation will be necessary.
These major benefits of the WooCommerce platform will help you in developing and enhancing your online store and achieving a large customer base.
Woocommerce – e-commerce ideal plugin is very easy and friendly for new users to pick up – Specifically if they’re familiar with WordPress.
- The platform has a wide library of great extensions.
- It costs very little to set up. Despite range may vary according to the scope of the store.
Hence, here is the importance of Woocommerce for WordPress in e-commerce. However, if you have any further queries or questions, please click here.
Powered by Contextual Related Posts