- Our Work
- Web development
- Front End development
- Mobile application development
- UI/UX development
- About us
- Contact Us
- Free Quote
Why System Analysis is important?
Why is System Analysis is important?
System analysis is the process of collecting and interpreting facts, identifying problems, and decomposition of the system into its components. It is conducted to study or evaluate a system and its components in order to identify the objects.
Another definition of System analysis is its evaluation of a particular system to identify the areas of improvements and make any necessary enhancements, if needed.
Objective of System Analysis are:
- First of all, It helps to design systems where subsystems may have conflicting objectives.
- Also, System analysis helps to achieve inter compatibility and unity of the sub systems
- It helps in understanding of complex structures.
- Above all, System analysis gives an advantage of understanding and comparing the subsystems functions with complete system.
Some benefits of System Analysis are as below:
- Reduced costs
- Efficiency & Flexibility
- Better Management
- Better Quality
- Reduced Costs
- Furthermore, Proper system analysis makes the clear path for web application development by minimizing the future IT requirements.
- Another benefit, gathering of a clear set of requirement for any system will give an advantage of the precise planning of the resources for development, this will bring the final product at low cost.
- Efficiency & Flexibility
- System analysis will not only reduce the costs, and also helps to gain flexibility & flexibility in the system development. Also, it gives clear development targets for each version by defining the set of requirements
- The greater flexibility of SA is to cater almost every future requirements of business by mitigating the IT requirement
- Certainly, this process helps in identifying the potential risks. Its risk management is carried out to evaluate and mitigate the negative impacts of the potential risks on the process by deeply consideration of risks against benefits.
- System analysis allows for better management through changing the software as per new business changes. This means final product will be totally controllable.
- If business needs, any changes in the future as per trends because it will be possible to make changes by mitigating the complete documentation of requirements.
- Continuous evaluation through system analysis ensures superior quality of system.
Tools and techniques are as below:
- Grid Charts
- System flow chart
- Decision Tree
- Firstly, Grid Charts are method of representing relationship between two set of factors in tabular form. Also, it helps to remove or eliminate almost every unnecessary data items.
System flow chart
- Most importantly, Flowcharts are diagrammatic representation of the logical flow of operations and information in the organization. Even more, A set of standard symbols are used to draw the flows by clear depicting of the process input and output.
- Decision trees are most helpful in the situation where a series of outputs effect the next step.
- In decision trees, various opinions are drawn to understand the final outcome.
As discussed above, system analysis is one of the important phase in development of the any system by through understanding of the requirements that meet changes in future.
Hence, here is the detailed importance of system and its analysis. However, if you have any further questions, click here.