- Our Work
- Hire Developer
- Hire Web developer
- Hire Front End Developer
- Hire Mobile application development
- Hire UI/UX developer
- Digital Marketing Services
- About us
- Contact Us
- Free Quote
Everything you should know about the YouTube offline feature
What Is youtube Premium membership, and its features?
Google’s well-known video sharing platform, YouTube is a library for viral hits, music videos, and unique shows. Recently, Google turned YouTube into a monthly paid subscription service with several perks that will improve video watching experience without ads.
In It’s a monthly subscription service the customers can watch the videos without advertisements and can save offline in different resolutions.
YouTube’s offline feature supports Android and iOS users to save videos to their device for watching later. These videos can be downloaded via mobile data or Wi-Fi network. This feature is ad-supported, however, if you don’t have a membership you will have to sit through an advertisement before getting to your video. Most of the videos video is available, It is worth noting that not every video is available for offline viewing. you might come across some videos that are not available to save offline.
Features of youtube premium
- Ad-free videos: Watch millions of videos without ads
- Download videos to watch offline: Save videos and playlists on mobile devices and play them offline
- Play in the background: Keep videos playing when using other apps or when your screen is off
Easily explore the world of music with the new and improved YouTube Music app
- Ad-free music: Listen to millions of songs without ads
- Download music to listen offline: Save music and playlists in the YouTube Music app and listen offline
- Play in the background: Keep music playing when using other apps or when your screen is off
- Original movies and series from your favorite stars
- Ad-free and offline play in the YouTube Kids app
- Ad-free, offline, and background play in the YouTube Gaming app
Google Play Music
- Included at no additional cost
Any video downloaded can only be played offline for up to 48 hours. After this, you will have to find a working Internet connection and re-sync the video with YouTube app for any changes and availability status.
To make a YouTube video available offline, first, you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet.
Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option). Do note that if the video isn’t available for offline viewing, it will have a crossed Add to Offline button. You cannot download such a video to your device. If you’re not a premium subscriber, the app will ask for the subscription by making payment through credit card.
Upon clicking the Add to Offline button, YouTube app will ask you to select the resolution – Low, Medium, HD – of the file. Low quality will download quickly, take lesser space on your device, but will be of relatively worse quality. Once you select the quality, the video will begin to save on your device.
How to watch offline videos
You will find Saved videos on tapping “Library,” Selection of “MyVideos” will open the list of offline videos if they were available. If you want to delete a video, click on the context menu next to the video, and select Remove from saved videos.
Note that saved video will be available only inside the YouTube app. To locate the file, go to the home page of YouTube. You can do so by either dragging the video down using gesture or by simply tapping the back button on Android.