- Our Work
- Hire Developer
- Hire Web developer
- Hire Front End Developer
- Hire Mobile application development
- Hire UI/UX developer
- Digital Marketing Services
- About us
- Contact Us
- Free Quote
Responsive Web Design – Advantages
The vast growth of mobile users across world lead any enterprise to have a responsive web design, they do not know, from where the customer might access the website and to provide the best user experience responsive web design is the most needed.
Responsive web design provides the best user experience & easy to operate, a recent study says that the average time user spends on any website is 4 sec, in order to retain the customer on the page, it should be responsive to adapt the viewers port size. In order to reach the wider audience of potential customers, a business must embrace the advantage of the responsive design.
Advantages of responsive web design are as below:
Improved user experience
- Responsive design gives a good user experience. The success of any website is determined by the time they spent on the website. If the user finds it hard zoom and pinches constantly, they won’t stay for a long time.
- The advantage of responsive design scales and responds to the changes of the user screen
- Improved user experience and usability of the website leads to “more mouth referrals” and new customers and business leads
Escalate the mobile traffic
- Recent studies in 2017 show that majority of site visits are from the mobiles due to increased mobile usage across the world.
- It takes a lot of time and efforts to build the mobile site or mobile app, so responsive is the best option in such scenarios
- Before going to responsive, the analysis is must define the majority of visitors are from the website or mobile.
Cost Effective Solution
- The common practice of building a separate version for mobile and web comes to end with the responsive designs. Different versions cost more to the company in terms of time and efforts and money
- Responsive gives an advantage of developing single that fits any size of requirement like mobile, tablet and etc.
- As said above, different versions will consume more time, efforts, the responsive design looks great and works on whichever device user using takes less time and efforts so that team can focus on other works like marketing, customer service, product or content development.
Free from duplicate content
- Search engines are getting smarter by the day, will need to understand which one is more important. Eventually, it will show the results in the ranking of website in searching.
- If business wish to have both, they need to create different SEO strategies and campaigns and invest more money in producing original and unique content for both versions
- All the above concerns can overcome by the single solution called responsive, no need for separate campaigns and strategies, unique content.
Simple web analytics
- Having two versions (mobile and website) is difficult to track the analytics. Even more, it consumes double time to track multiple signups, thank you pages, funnel, and conversion points etc
- Responsive design gives simplified analytics with a single set of data. It gives the insights of devices and browser from where customer visiting. Most importantly, it also shows when they drop off, and how much time they spend on the website.
Lower bounce rates
- Responsive design is good at retaining the customer for a long time, that results in the reduction of the bouncing rate
- The unique content of the responsive makes the customer look at deeper pages.
Speed loading of websites
- User spending time and conversion rate of a website depend on its loading time. A recent research shows 53% of user spends less than 3 seconds on the website.
- Responsive websites load faster on mobiles and tablets, businesses which are having responsive design are more benefiting from high consumer spending and conversion rate.
High conversion rates
- As discussed above, speed loading and low bounce rate are two key aspects in conversion rate. The more they spend on site gives trust and good experience.
- The improved trust and user experience lead to high conversion rate.
- Another one of the advantages of responsive design is better SEO ranking, earlier years, Google also confirmed responsive designs helps in better SEO ranking of the site or else it will result in the lower of the page
As you can see, having a responsive web design gives numerous benefits for business. If the website of any business is not yet responsive, the fluid layout is the great first step in planning a redesign a new. It will help to determine which elements are important for the page, which pages can be eliminated, and how much copy one wants to keep on the website.
Business can then implement the tips outlined in this series to improve site conversion rate, engagement rate, SEO, and more.
Hence, here is are the benefits arising from a Responsive Web Design. However, if you have any further queries or want to know more about Responsive Web Design, then click here.